[mythtv-users] tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite version 1.65
stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Thu Dec 20 23:42:27 UTC 2018
On Thu, 20 Dec 2018 11:53:24 -0500, you wrote:
>tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite was very recently updated to version 1.65. I
>noticed that there is an additional parameter question asked about 3rd
>party metadata or something like that. I took the default. Everything is
>working on my system but I noticed a Mythtv-Frontend display difference
>on recorded program lists.
>If I move the arrow down through the list of recordings at the bottom of
>the display is the details of that recording. On any new recording since
>the update I noticed that TV stations listed as, i.e. WRALDT 5.1
>(WRAL-DT). But on recordings done prior to the update they all have the
>TV stations listed as, i.e. #1051#1051. Not a big deal, because those
>recorded shows will eventually get watched and deleted.
>BTW, all the old recording were done using HDHR the internal method.
>The new recordings are done with mythhdhrrecorder external recorder.
A name like #1051 is displayed when there is no channel for the chanid
in the recording. The 1051 is the chanid that was used to make the
recording and is stored in the recorded.chanid field. I get
recordings like that when I use mythexport and mythimport to move
recordings to another MythTV system which does not have the same
channel setup. So it looks like your new channels were created as
completely new - the old channel was deleted and a new one created,
and the new one has a different chanid. This may have some
implications for your recording rules - the "record" table where the
recording rules are stored does have a chanid field. Normally, the
record.station field is used for matching channels to EPG data, but
there is likely something that will be using the chanid field, and
that will now not match.
More information about the mythtv-users