[mythtv-users] /find_orphans.py crashes mythbackend

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 18:20:50 UTC 2016

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 3:09 PM, John Veness
<John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk> wrote:

> Please note that I haven't tested whether it can or cannot cope with that, I
> just wanted to point out that we shouldn't just blame users for deleting
> recordings outside of the supported methods.

I believe that the exceptions ("demands") of the OP
is the issue, not the (accepted) expectation the the BE
should not crash (even when introduced by interesting
choices).

However, as it is an edge case, introduced due to
those interesting choices, without a contributed
patch, the issue is likely to be set to the appropriate
priority by those who might contribute code.