[mythtv-users] Unexpected end of recording

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Thu Jan 14 15:22:42 UTC 2016

On 01/12/2016 07:21 PM, Gary Buhrmaster wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 2:59 AM, Dick Steffens <dick at dicksteffens.com> wrote:
>> My capture device is an HDHR Prime, the one with a cable card and three
>> tuners.
> Did you check the system log on the HDHR3-CC?

How do I find it? Should I be able to see the HDHR3 on my house network?

Ever since I upgraded my desktop to Ubuntu 14.04 I have been having
trouble with file sharing between my Linux machines. I have yet to find
a clear description that takes me step by step through the process of
setting up file sharing between machines. I set up a laptop yesterday
with Ubuntu 14.04. When I use Nautilus and attempt to look at my house
network, Nautilus crashes. There is no problem seeing other machines
with other tools, like SSH, and the machines have no problem getting out
through Firefox. They just won't talk to each other with Nautilus.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens