[mythtv-users] Database issue? Recordings not showing up in frontend

Paul Stillwell bigboi at wackywombats.com
Sat Sep 12 19:56:30 UTC 2015

Karl,

I thought about that, but if that were the case then they wouldn’t show up in mythweb so I don’t think that’s the case. I don’t have a Deleted recording group. If I create one, will all my previously deleted recording show up in there or would only things that get deleted after creating the group get deleted?

Paul