[mythtv-users] Database issue? Recordings not showing up in frontend

Roger Siddons dizygotheca at ntlworld.com
Sat Sep 12 20:01:59 UTC 2015

On Sat, 12 Sep 2015 17:00:21 +0100, Paul Stillwell
<bigboi at wackywombats.com> wrote:

> There have been some recordings since the issue arose so I don’t get the
> SortedList is Empty message any more. Do you still want the logs even
> >though I don’t get the message?
>
> Paul

Yes - it will confirm there's no obscure filters set.

Actually now I've had a chance to look at the code, I don't think that
'warning' is significant at all.

find_orphans can't corrupt your database. But it may have deleted your old
recordings if the new disk wasn't visible for some reason. Are you sure
they're not just sitting in the Deleted recordings group ?

I presume you don't have any record of what the find_orphans did. But the
BE log at the time you ran it may have some record.