[mythtv-users] mythweb streaming issue 0.28

dennis deg at outlook.com
Thu Apr 23 15:05:12 UTC 2015

I noticed that with the 0.28 release all the recordings are now stored
as .ts files ( was .mpg in 0.27 ).   I have issues streaming the files
or saving them via mythweb.    The error I am getting is: "Unknown video
type requested:"

I have tracked this down to the "modules/stream_raw.pl"  and it looks
like it is missing the ".ts" file type in the code.   I have added the
following code locally at line 29 and it seems to be working.

elsif ($basename =~ /\.ts$/) {
         $type   = 'video/mpg';
         $suffix = '.mpg';
     }

Is this the correct mime type and file name to be setting for a .ts file?
How do I go about getting this change in the official code base?

Thanks,
Dennis