[mythtv-users] camping/ rvining

Andre Newman mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Tue Nov 11 08:55:00 UTC 2014

On 10 Nov 2014, at 20:29, jacek burghardt <jaceksburghardt at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was reading a forum on rv and I wonder if any one user on this forum had been rving or camping with mythtv.

Initially I misread your subject and wondered why anyone would take MythTV ravine(ing) with them!

I don’t bring any technology apart from a good camera and gps when I’m camping but I do travel for work a lot. I find it’s much simpler to just use mythlink.pl to get sensible names and copy across a few recordings or even sometimes I’ve just used mythweb to download stuff I want that recorded while I was away.

Andre