[mythtv-users] MythMusic double adding music...

marcus hall marcus at tuells.org
Sun Mar 9 21:56:54 UTC 2014

OK, just came across a weird behavior..

Go to playlist editor - tree.  Go to the Albums list.  Select an album,
menu->replace tracks.  Go to another album.  menu->Add tracks.  The new
album seems to be added with each track doubled, that is, track 1 is added
twice, then track 2 is added twice, etc.

OK, I just did this again and the songs were not duplicated on the playlist
immediately after adding..  Perhaps when they start playing?  It's done
it twice on me today, but isn't doing it just now..  Figures.

Has anybody else seen this behavior?  I think I've seen it before, but I
can't (yet) narrow down just when it seems to go wrong.

marcus hall
marcus at tuells.org