[mythtv-users] MythMusic double adding music...

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 22:16:03 UTC 2014

Hoi marcus,

Sunday, March 9, 2014, 10:56:54 PM, you wrote:

> OK, just came across a weird behavior..

> Go to playlist editor - tree.  Go to the Albums list.  Select an album,
menu->>replace tracks.  Go to another album.  menu->Add tracks.  The new
> album seems to be added with each track doubled, that is, track 1 is added
> twice, then track 2 is added twice, etc.

> OK, I just did this again and the songs were not duplicated on the playlist
> immediately after adding..  Perhaps when they start playing?  It's done
> it twice on me today, but isn't doing it just now..  Figures.

> Has anybody else seen this behavior?  I think I've seen it before, but I
> can't (yet) narrow down just when it seems to go wrong.

> marcus hall
> marcus at tuells.org

Just a wild though when I read this. Are you using a remote and is you
repeat interval set to sharp, making myth receive the command twice. I
don't have those settings at hand. But to test it, press the button
longer and see if it enters the album twice.

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop