[mythtv-users] Mythtv Android Frontend list shows but no episodes

steve networks1 at cox.net
Sun Mar 9 01:03:52 UTC 2014

{Sorry if this is a duplicate message--it seemed the list stopped taking
posts from my gmail account so I switched to this one]

I have installed MythTV Android Frontend on a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014. It
seems to connect to the backend ok.  So for example when I click on the
guide icon it shows the guide, and when I click recordings it gives a
list of shows.  But then when I click one of the shows in the list
nothing happens, i.e. it doesn't list the episodes.  Anyone know how to
troubleshoot?