[mythtv-users] Making use of all three tuners in the HDHR Prime

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Wed Feb 12 22:11:14 UTC 2014

On 02/12/2014 10:57 AM, Raymond Wagner wrote:
> On 2/12/2014 1:43 PM, Dick Steffens wrote:
>
>> I haven't found documentation that spells out how MythTV is supposed
>> to work at a higher level.
>
> Something like this?
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Executive_Overview

Something. I think I remember reading that some months ago. It means a
lot more to me now then it did then.

What I was thinking of was something more like a block diagram. I
suspect such a thing would be difficult, because of the number of
variations possible. I'll keep reading and learning. If it becomes clear
enough, maybe I'll take a stab at the kind of diagram I'm imagining.

Thanks for the link.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens