[mythtv-users] mythv 0.27 test packages (future RPM Fusion)

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Mon Oct 7 19:07:04 UTC 2013

On 07/10/13 13:48, Richard Shaw wrote:
> Latest 0.27 source RPM:
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34775202/mythtv-0.27-0.4.fc19.src.rpm
>
> Includes fixes from git through last Friday.
>
> Thanks,
> Richard

OK.  Many thanks.  I have el6 i386 rpms built from this installed and
running on the laptop - but the version number reported is still the
317d5b7 of the 0.27 release and the changelog says it's still 0.26.1-2 :-)

I've looked at the specfiles on both machines and am even more confused;
the vers_string and gitrev for the previous build in f18 are both
v0.27-1-g5b917e8; today's build in el6 has v0.27-20-g0536d47 and
v0.27-1-g5b917e8. It looks as if these may be the markers for the
same-epoch master branch.

I'm not using mock and a few remains of older builds are still around,
but I don't see the reported mythfrontend --version in another specfile.

The laptop still uses the old 'Watch Recordings' layout, too, although I
renamed the old themecache folder, and recordings-ui.xml is the same on
both boxes.  All rather odd.  But I do appreciate your efforts - and
Myth seems to be working rather well.

Cheers,

John