[mythtv-users] mythv 0.27 test packages (future RPM Fusion)

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 14:49:16 UTC 2013

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 8:34 AM, Russell Gower <mythtv at thegowers.me.uk>wrote:

> On 7 Oct 2013, at 13:48, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Latest 0.27 source RPM:
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34775202/mythtv-0.27-0.4.fc19.src.rpm
>
> Includes fixes from git through last Friday.
>
> Thanks,
> Richard
>

> Hi Richard,
>   Is there much difference between your packages and those built using
> https://github.com/MythTV/packaging?
>
> I've been building my own packages from there since 0.25 and was just
> wondering if I was missing anything important?

Probably nothing too significant... I have some Fedora/EPEL specific
conditionals in mine whereas the github version you have to use
--with/--without to get the same behavior.

Now that I think about it I have added libcec2 and libvpx support which I
don't think has made it into that one yet.

When I have the spare time (haha) I plan on working with the github version
maintainer, Chris, to make them as similar as possible.

Thanks,
Richard