[mythtv-users] Recommendation for a Cheap Frontend.

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Fri Feb 1 17:11:02 UTC 2013

On 13-02-01 12:06 PM, Brian J. Murrell wrote:

> I find mythfrontend falls down considerably at everything else including
> DVD watching, network stream/service (i.e. Youtube and other online
> video streaming), etc., and other information services such as weather.

I should add to that, that I presume systems like XBMC have a bigger
critical mass of developers, so it's only fair that overall, it's comes
off as better.

But I guess my point all along has always not been so much critical of
mythfrontend but rather asking, why not take advantage of that critical
mass and make it's myth playing abilities superb so the overall solution
is better?

Cheers,
b.