[mythtv-users] Channel icons transparency issues

Matt Goebel matt at goebelnet.com
Sun Dec 29 07:06:25 UTC 2013

I just went through and added a ChannelIcons storage group and re-downloaded all my channel icons in mythtv-setup in order to get all my channel icons to show up after upgrading to 0.27. That worked, but now I've run into a new issue: Some of those icons have transparent backgrounds. This makes them very difficult to see with my blue abstract wide theme or the default mythweb theme. Is there some way to force a white background for all channel icons that doesn't involve going through an replacing a bunch of them manually? Transparent icons are a bug, not a feature, if you can't see them.