[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun - Comcast shut off clear QAM

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 06:04:55 UTC 2013

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 5:57 AM, Stephen P. Villano
<stephen.p.villano at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm talking about my Cisco STB, Motorola cablecard for my HDHR Prime

Yes, as I thought I said, although maybe I did not say it
clearly (or deleted that part of the email before I sent it),
the CableCARD vendor and the headend vendor have to
be the same, but the CableCARD interface is the same
for all equipment.  So the STB vendor (or the OCUR vendor)
is not supposed to be relevant as long as they do the
CableCARD dance correctly (and the CableCARD interface
is part of the CableLabs standards).

Gary