[mythtv-users] None of recorded shows getting commerical flagged

Nasa nasa01 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 3 01:22:37 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> On 12/02/2013 05:49 PM, Nasa wrote:

Thanks Bill,

the backend is always on, so I ran your suggested command -- I'll give it a bit to see if any messages are generated.  I had previously tried running mythcommflag from the command line (with all users who might end up running it) -- it worked for everyone of them.

I also had looked at the database using the following command once in it: "select * from jobqueue;"  Every status was listed as 1 (queued - looked up on the wiki).  The only strange item was that "type" was both 2 (commflag) and 4 (user job #4).  I don't have anything setup for user job #4...  I ran mythtv-setup to ensure it could be run, but nothing has changed based on that change.

Nasa