[mythtv-users] None of recorded shows getting commerical flagged

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 00:06:21 UTC 2013

On 12/02/2013 05:49 PM, Nasa wrote:

> [...]

Hi,

If your backend is always on-line, then you can type:

     mythbackend --setverbose system,commflag

and see if mythcommflag shows up in you backend logs.
Or, you can restart the backend with those flags set.

I remember seeing posts on this list that restarting the
backend may help.

Finally, run mythcommflag from the command line and see
if it works OK.

--
Bill