[mythtv-users] None of recorded shows getting commerical flagged

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 02:03:01 UTC 2013

On 12/02/2013 07:22 PM, Nasa wrote:
> the backend is always on, so I ran your suggested command -- I'll give it a bit to see if any messages are generated.  I had previously tried running mythcommflag from the command line (with all users who might end up running it) -- it worked for everyone of them.
>
> I also had looked at the database using the following command once in it: "select * from jobqueue;"  Every status was listed as 1 (queued - looked up on the wiki).  The only strange item was that "type" was both 2 (commflag) and 4 (user job #4).  I don't have anything setup for user job #4...  I ran mythtv-setup to ensure it could be run, but nothing has changed based on that change.

There may be an easier source of the info, but I use this:

     http://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/tree/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/jobqueue.h#n73

4 = metadatalookup.

Note that you can change the verbose level back to 'normal' with --setverbose general.
Or, add/subtract whatever you like (e.g. jobqueue in this case.) --setloglevel debug
may also help.

--
Bill