[mythtv-users] Signal 13% | _Lamc

Scott Bickford bic1ster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 14:28:06 UTC 2012

I got my DCR-2650 running on channels under 100 (SD) and 7xx (HD)
channels.  But when I go to 101 (BBC America) or 187 I get Signal 13%
| _Lamc or even LAmc.  I tried increasing the signal and tune
timeouts, but these did not seem to make a difference.  Eventually, I
get bumped back to mythfrontend with a message ""Error opening jump
program file buffer".  I'm not sure if I am having this problem
http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10998  or it is a problem with the
cable company / cable card?  Or is  because I need a tuning adapter?