[mythtv-users] Is interleaving memory still the best bet for an Atom?

Dave Badia dbadia at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 03:02:00 UTC 2012

I build an ION2 D525 system over the summer using a Habey EPC-6568.  I
started with 1GB of ram, but kept getting assembler errors when trying to
compile myth (something about the intel platform I suppose, as I have
another amd based fe/be which compiles fine with only 512mb of ram).

Anyway, I ended up upgrading to 2GB of ram and using VDPAU for playback.
Menu navigation is just a tad slow but video playback works just as well as
all of my other frontends.

Dave