[mythtv-users] Myth Transcode error status 0

Science Technician SCITECH2 at combebank.kent.sch.uk
Thu Jan 5 10:40:09 UTC 2012

Hi,
  I am have a problem with stripping adverts out and cleaning up the start
and ends of programmes. Most programmes are fine but every now and then I
get a programme where it Errors during the transcode process.

 It exits with the following information:

Job: Transcode Status: Errored (SciMythTV)
Exit Status 0, Job Status was "Running"

The cut points are put in manually.

I have tried removing the very first and very last cut points that run
right up against each end of the recording in case this was the issue but
that hasn't helped.

I have tried watching the Job status whilst doing other things so I know
it starts and gets some of the way through.

Any thought on what might cause this problem or how I can get more
information that might help address the issue?

I am afraid that of the four or five OSs I work with Linux is the one I am
least familiar with.

If I can supply any more information eg. logs etc... than let me know what
I need to do.

Thanks for any help.

John.

--

         .
        / \            _________________________________ Combe Bank School
|     \_\|/_/     |  |   scitech at combebank.kent.sch.uk   |            Kent
 /  |     |__)   \                                      Tel:  01959 562918
/___.   | |  ) ___\                                     Fax:  01959 561997
    \'-'  --' /                     email: enquiries at combebank.kent.sch.uk
     '.     .'
       '-.-'

Registered Charity No. 1007871  Company Registered No. 1067557

***This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager and delete it.  Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Combe Bank School.  Finally the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Combe Bank School accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.  This email has been scanned for viruses by Sophos PureMessage.***