[mythtv-users] Ceton patch available for trunk

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 18:31:12 UTC 2012

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 11:58 PM, Ronald Frazier <ron at ronfrazier.net> wrote:
> I've now ported my Ceton patch from 0.24 to trunk. The patch is
> available at the link below. If you are running trunk and would like
> to test this, I'd appreciate any feedback on how it works for you.
>
> This patch includes a number of improvements over my 0.24 patch:
>
> 1) It now supports multiple Ceton cards installed in one computer. I
> don't actually have multiple cards now, so I can't actually test it,
> but I did have 2 cards for a brief time this summer, and when I did I
> played around with how it works, so I believe this should work.

Ron, would it be possible to get multiple cards working in 0.24-fixes?
with the card now down to $220 on Newegg I'm toying with the idea of
running two of them. Since 0.24-fixes runs perfectly right now for us
I'd prefer not to run trunk to get two going. I also don't *need* two
right now, but wouldn't be opposed to it if it were an option.

thanks!

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!