[mythtv-users] Ceton patch available for trunk

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Sun Jan 1 19:24:12 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 1:31 PM, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ron, would it be possible to get multiple cards working in 0.24-fixes?
> with the card now down to $220 on Newegg I'm toying with the idea of
> running two of them. Since 0.24-fixes runs perfectly right now for us
> I'd prefer not to run trunk to get two going. I also don't *need* two
> right now, but wouldn't be opposed to it if it were an option.

With the current patch, no. With the updated patch I've been intending
to release for a while...yes. I backported a lot of the changes I made
for the trunk patch to make a new 0.24 patch. I've been intending to
package it up, apply it to my production system, do some testing and
release it. But I'll be damned if things don't keep coming up. My wife
had 2 weeks of exams before christmas (which meant lots of babysitting
for me). I had this whole week off from work. Daughter gets the flu
Christmas day, then I get it 3 days later. Today's the first day I've
been feeling back to normal. Hmm, wife just left for shopping, and
daughter just went to sleep. I'll see what I can do

--
Ron Frazier