[mythtv-users] Schedule, tablet and mythweb

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 19:22:52 UTC 2011

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 8:43 AM, Brent Bolin <brent.bolin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I use Mythweb to schedule, setup recording for almost everything.
> Sometimes find it a pain to go to my laptop and do this.
>
> How well supported is Mythweb for doing things like this using Galaxy
> tablet?

I've used MythWeb on my HP TouchPad and on my iPad 2. It behaves the same
way as my desktop, so no issues there. The one really painful issue I have
is scrolling through the listings for 800 channels, especially when all my
important channels are in the 780-ish area. With a desktop / laptop I just
grab the scrolly button and drag it, but with a tablet it's a ton of furious
downward swiping.