[mythtv-users] Web based 'cutpoint' editing

Mario Weilguni roadrunner6 at gmx.at
Fri Sep 16 15:05:29 UTC 2011

Sorry for not replying to the original post, I've just subscribed to the

I've written a web based solution too - maybe it's time to bundle resources.

See http://myth.weilguni.priv.at/mythcut.tar.gz

Does not require a preparation, and it's quite fast.

Require apache, php, mplayer, mythtv (of course), and must run on the
backend (needs to access  the mpg files).

It's working, but not feature complete, and might have bugs/security
problems/not run on every machine (it's a toy project that never was
meant for publishing)  - but you might give it a try. And please ignore
HTML/CSS, I'm a programmer, not web designer.  Some text in the
application is still german, sorry.

Simply untar in a web-reachable directory of your choice. Don't forget
to password protect it.