[mythtv-users] Ceton patch available for trunk

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Tue Nov 29 19:13:03 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-11-27 at 23:58 -0500, Ronald Frazier wrote:
> I've now ported my Ceton patch from 0.24 to trunk. The patch is
> available at the link below. If you are running trunk and would like
> to test this, I'd appreciate any feedback on how it works for you.
>
> This patch includes a number of improvements over my 0.24 patch:
<snip>

I've been looking over the code and it looks good. The few places
where I found things hadn't been implemented yet, like the signal
monitor, this was highlighted by a "TODO".

I should be able to apply this very quickly.

I'm assuming I can add a "GPLv2 or later" copyright header to the
new files. Obviously your name should be listed for the Copyright
line, but can you tell me which recorder you used as a template
so I can copy over the author info from those?

-- Daniel