[mythtv-users] Scheduling/ extended description confusion...

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Jun 1 17:43:16 UTC 2011

On 06/01/2011 12:27 PM, Blammo wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 8:39 AM, Robert McNamara wrote:
>> On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 3:36 PM, Blammo wrote:
>>> After reading that ticket, I wonder whether having EIT on in addition
>>> to SD data is what's causing my current problem. I'll get EIT turned
>>> off and see if it continues.
>> Exactly right-- without EIT things should be right as rain.  You may
>> want to run:
>>
>> mythfilldatabase --dd-grab-all
>>
>> to refresh all your listings.
> Crossing my fingers here, appears to have helped.

And just to clarify for the archives, the issue here was specifically
the use of both Schedules Direct /and/ EIT on the same channel.

MythTV does not support the use of multiple listings sources on a single
channel.  Therefore, users must choose only one of Schedules Direct,
XMLTV, or EIT for each channel.

Mike