[mythtv-users] Scheduling/ extended description confusion...

Blammo blammo.doh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 16:27:46 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 8:39 AM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 3:36 PM, Blammo <blammo.doh at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> After reading that ticket, I wonder whether having EIT on in addition
>> to SD data is what's causing my current problem. I'll get EIT turned
>> off and see if it continues.
>
> Exactly right-- without EIT things should be right as rain.  You may
> want to run:
>
> mythfilldatabase --dd-grab-all
>
> to refresh all your listings.

Crossing my fingers here, appears to have helped.

BEFORE:
KOIN-HD
Rules of Engagement:
Surro-gate
Wed, Jun 1, 08:30 PM to 09:00 PM (30 mins)
HAWAII FIVE-0 is a contemporary take on the classic series about a new
elite federalized task force whose mission is to wipe out the crime
that washes up on the Islands' sun-drenched beaches. Detective Steve
McGarrett (Alex O'Loughlin), a decorated Naval (HDTV, TV-14, CC,
Stereo, Rerun)

* turned EIT off, restarted backend -- ran "nice -n20 mythfilldatabase
--dd-grab-all --verbose schedule" -- checked again

KOIN-HD
Rules of Engagement:
Surro-gate
Wed, Jun 1, 08:30 PM to 09:00 PM (30 mins)
Jeff and Audrey get surprising news about their surrogate. (HDTV,
TV-14, CC, Stereo, Rerun)

Let's hope it stays right.

Thanks Robert for your help.

-b