[mythtv-users] Problem deleting recordings with find_orphans.py NameError: global name 'NoneType' is not defined

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Thu Aug 25 14:47:38 UTC 2011

I had a service outage following a lightning strike and I now have a
lot of failed recordings to clean up.

I tried to use find_orphans.py to remove them, but it fails to delete
them.  I see that someone else posted the exact same error on
pastebin.com three days ago:

http://pastebin.com/sRCbiEjt

but I don't see any other references or any obvious indications as to
what the problem might be.  My python skills are somewhat weak.  Does
anyone here have a suggestion?

Eric