[mythtv-users] Mythweb 0.24 data directory in git?

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Tue Aug 2 20:09:08 UTC 2011

On 02/08/11 18:15, Neil Salstrom wrote:
> Ok, this may be a stupid question but I'm somewhat stumped...
>
> I did a fresh install of mythtv from 0.24-fixes and now I'm trying to
> get mythweb set up.  I pulled mythweb v0.24.1 via git but the data
> directory is missing.  It's there on the master branch but missing
> everywhere else.

I have just reinstalled my master backend box and decided to build from source,
but I pulled the 0.24.1 tarball from the mythtv download page. Imagine my
surprise when I found the same as you, no mythweb data directory!

I simply did a mkdir and made sure it had the ownership and permissions given in
the install notes. Everything seems to have worked successfully since, so I
guess the content gets created on the fly.

--

Mike Perkins