[mythtv-users] Mythweb 0.24 data directory in git?

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Tue Aug 2 18:20:25 UTC 2011

Hi!

> Hmm.. That is what I suspected so using the 0.24-fixes branch of mythweb
> would be needed for the 0.24-fixes branch of mythtv.

I'm not a 100% sure but I think the plan is to make to eventually make
MythWeb (MythTV) version independent...

> Now I just need to figure out where the data directory went!

I don't currently have access to my copy of the repo but isn't the data dir
supposed to be created when not present (assuming you have access to create
the directory with the currently logged on user)?

Have a nice day!

Nick