[mythtv-users] Another Jamu questions

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 18:46:13 UTC 2011

Every hour a cron job runs Jamu and fetches data for my recordings. My problem is that i live in Sweden. Well Sweden isn't the problem, but the problem is that many series don't have exactly the same name as the original series. So for a few series i dont get any data from Jamu.
Is there some way that i can have some kind of translation table between swedish names and the original names? So Jamu use the original name to find data to the swedish recording? Or could i set up something so that when recordings are saved on some series they get renamed to the original name?

/Stefan