[mythtv-users] Can an Atom D525 handle a frontend and a slave backend with dual ota hd tuners?

Mark Lord mythtv at rtr.ca
Thu Apr 7 12:38:10 UTC 2011

On 11-04-06 11:34 PM, Marc Sherman wrote:
> Can an Atom D525 handle a frontend and a slave backend with dual ota hd tuners?

I have a Zotac HD-ID11 as my "test" system for mythtv.
It runs 0.24 combo front/back/mysql ends, with commflag
and full VDPAU Advanced 2X playback just fine with a
single HVR-950Q tuner for DTV.

I haven't tried it with two recordings at once from separate tuners,
but I could (later) if that would be useful.
I have two 950Q tuners on hand.

HD-ID11:  Atom D510/NM10, 1.6GHz, 2GB DDR2-800 (single stick).