[mythtv-users] What's the best Linux variant to use for a fullwipe and reload?

Ian Bishop IBISHOP at BCLC.com
Wed Sep 22 17:54:34 UTC 2010

(snip)
> > Unless there's a very persuasive reason to change I couldn't imagine
> > me going a different way now.

I prefer Debian for my machines to avoid ever having to wipe/rebuild.  I
have one machine that has been apt-get dist-upgraded 5 times.  You also
get really good access to bug reports and the package maintainers when
something goes wrong.

> That's the direction that I'm headed right now.   I'll probably go
with
> FC12
> since I'm very familiar with it.

Or just stick with what you're comfortable with.

Ian