[mythtv-users] [mythtv] mike's description of how SG should be used

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 14:09:58 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-09-15 at 04:36 -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> No.  Maybe I should put it there.  I have several other pages I keep
> saying I'll create on there, but haven't made time to do so.

But:

has the mount tip etc.  It specifically mentions a video
mount point, but I took that as an example for recordings/
livetv/anything likely to fill up a file system.

My question would be, when does something belong in both the
Official Documentation and the Wiki?

If it has to live in both places, it ought to be the same text.
And if the text is the same, shouldn't the Wiki have a link to
the OD (or the OD a link to the Wiki?)

</me slides soapbox back under desk>

Bill Meek