[mythtv-users] Who's going to be the first?

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 03:44:40 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 8:28 PM, Tyler T <tylernt at gmail.com> wrote:
>> and just built a nice box using a Sempron processor that should only
>> draw 45 W.
>
> If you enable Cool'n'Quiet, it should draw 15W at or near idle.

I am not sure I have that enabled.  How do I checkto see if it is or
actually enable it.  The whole point of getting a Sempron was to make
it is a cool and quiet as possible.

I also wonder if I shot myself in the foot by getting 550W power
supply.  Or does that only use enough power that the computer is
drawing as opposed to constantly drawing a lot of power?