[mythtv-users] One-digit channels

Denis Souza denis.souza at gmail.com
Fri May 21 03:00:13 UTC 2010

Hello,

I googled a lot for this problem. Found one other person with the same
problem but no solution. Maybe someone here can help me...

I just upgraded my Mythbuntu box to the latest Ubuntu and Mythtv 0.23.
Everything works fine except that, when watching live TV I can't change the
channel, well, actually I can, but it will change the channel immediately
when I press any digit on the remote or the keyboard, for exemple, if I type
48 it changes to channel 4 then to channel 8, so I can only change to
1-digit channels. When I use the program guide to change the channel, it
works fine, even if I type a 2-digit channel.

Everywhere all the remote and keyboard commands work perfectly but when on
live tv, it will only let me change to a single-digit channel.
I've been trying to figure this out but I just can't find any settings that
will help. The logs don't tell me anything other than saying that I'm
changing to the 1-digit channel.
Does anyone have an idea of what might be wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Denis Souza