[mythtv-users] One-digit channels

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sat May 22 01:07:26 UTC 2010

On 21 May 2010 04:00, Denis Souza <denis.souza at gmail.com> wrote:

> Everywhere all the remote and keyboard commands work perfectly but when on
> live tv, it will only let me change to a single-digit channel.
> I've been trying to figure this out but I just can't find any settings that
> will help. The logs don't tell me anything other than saying that I'm
> changing to the 1-digit channel.
> Does anyone have an idea of what might be wrong?

Check "Setup -> TV Settings -> General" and look for the option
"Change channels immediately without select" on the first page. If it
is enabled, disable it. This should permit entering substrings of
longer channel numbers that are themselves valid channel numbers in
their own right.

Cheers,
Nick

--