[mythtv-users] Cannot Import DVD

Andrew mythtv at heathsworld.com
Mon Mar 22 21:00:43 UTC 2010

Thanks for the tips!  I will check into Handbreak and see how it works.  I
am a little surprised by the lack of DTS/AC3.  I don't have technical
knowledge on this, but would assume processing/preserving the audio 1:1
would be pretty simple.  I will dig in their forums and see what I can find.

I really have no interest in starting a copy protection debate and just like
millions of other people; I want to watch stuff that I own, on my TV, in my
way of watching (which currently is mythtv pick and select an ISO or video
file).  I hate fumbling through CD's and DVD's when they can all be on a
media server.