[mythtv-users] Interesting Reading: Windows Secrets reviews AppleTV and GoogleTV

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Thu Dec 9 19:16:27 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 09, 2010 at 02:04:53PM -0500, Atlanta Geek wrote:
> I'm not an apple fanboy. I dont own an iphone (That works anyway) but
> I do love my 2010 Mac mini.
> I havent found anything else that can compete as well as a
> huludesktop/setop machine for the price. And it doesnt run windows.

    So how do you manage the whole soul-suckage of Flash then?

    Hulu doesn't use the new Flash accleration features.

    However, once it does than any ION running Linux should be more
than adequate dealing with Hulu. Who knows when that might be though...

> I tried 0.23 on the box but the remote did not work with it.  0.24 has
> a fix but I'm reluctant to upgrade.
>
> I guess the point is that with the mac mini (And now even the ipad)
> Apple is becoming a good value player.

    I dunno. $700 buys a lot of box these days.

[deletia]