[mythtv-users] Interesting Reading: Windows Secrets reviews AppleTV and GoogleTV

Atlanta Geek atlantageek at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 19:04:53 UTC 2010

I'm not an apple fanboy. I dont own an iphone (That works anyway) but
I do love my 2010 Mac mini.
I havent found anything else that can compete as well as a
huludesktop/setop machine for the price. And it doesnt run windows.

I tried 0.23 on the box but the remote did not work with it.  0.24 has
a fix but I'm reluctant to upgrade.

I guess the point is that with the mac mini (And now even the ipad)
Apple is becoming a good value player.

If anyone knows of a better mythtv/huludesktop frontend let me know.

http://www.atlantageek.com