[mythtv-users] mythweb no longer usable with older OS

Mitch Capper mitch.capper at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 05:39:20 UTC 2010

Yep, php 5.3 is definitely still alpha on several os's.  I have been just
used the work around for that get_called_class call, and changed the version
requirement check and it has been working fine so far.   I am sure a fake
get_called_class isn't great, but honestly a programming language
(especially php which can have major changes to default behavior between
versions) requiring the absolute latest isn't something I mind bypassing.

~Mitch