[mythtv-users] sche65scan ( HDHR ) major compile problems +channel alignment problems continue.

bhaskins bhaskins at chartermi.net
Thu Aug 26 14:40:14 UTC 2010

In my ongoing struggle to fix the mis-aligned channel problems with my
HDHR I'm running into the same "undefined reference" problems when
attempting to compile sche65scan ( HDHR ).
There is a lot! of stuff about this very problem on the web but the
fixes just don't work for me.
I am trying this under both UB 10.4 and 9.10.
I certainly hope that ubuntu manages to fix many!! problems in the 10.10
release.
If not, after they drop support for 9.10 I will have to go to another
distro for the many systems that I support for other seniors.