[mythtv-users] Suggestions for file/directory structure for music for use with MythMusic etc?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 18:24:43 UTC 2009

> I use Artist/Album Name/Track# - Title.flac/mp3

I think I am going to use (which is nearly what I have already done):

Artist/Album Name/Track# - Title.extension
Various/Album Name/Track# - Artist - Title.extension
Soundtrack/Album Name/Track# - Title.extension

I will then clean up the tagging information.  Is there any benefit
keeping the following in the tag information:

Publisher: EAC
Comments: freedbid: 1234567

I am going to sort out the directory structure and then look at MP3Tag
to sort out any inconsistencies and see if I can get cover art
downloaded automatically.

TIA