[mythtv-users] CALM Act in US

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Wed Oct 14 20:12:26 UTC 2009

On Wed, October 14, 2009 1:01 pm, Brian Wood wrote:

> Then there are the reports of large increases in water demand during
> commercial breaks.

Heh.  As someone who has been in the water/wastewater industry, I can tell
you that a water operator can tell when a popular show is on.  And the
highest water demand of the year?

Half-time at the Superbowl.

Of course, with myth and other PVRs, time shifting, and all that, even
these bits of knowledge will fade into mythlore.

--Yan

--
   o__

This day we ride!