[mythtv-users] Does MythWeb assume your Poster directory is in your home directory?

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 02:35:51 UTC 2009

I'm getting deep into coverfiles and movie posters with all my mythvideo
content.  I have recently added a new frontend and in order to make the
posters easily available to the new machine I relocated all the mythvideo
content to a directory that is not in ~/.mythtv/MythVideo/.  When I
relocated everything myth worked as expected but MythWeb now does not show
any screenshots/coverfiles and the urls for them is really weird, stuff

"The 'Burbs" poster link should be:
http://mythbox/mythweb/data/video_covers/The_Burbs-1989.jpg but it is:

"Ace Ventura: Pet Detective" poster link should be:
it is:

It looks like it's chopping the same amount of characters from the beginning
of the file location but I don't know how to fix it.  I'm thinking this is
in some php file somewhere.  Little help?