[mythtv-users] mythcal - script for synchronising MythTV recording schedule to a Google calendar

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 21:57:58 UTC 2009

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 14:53, Richard Fearn <richardfearn at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've used pytz (http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pytz) to convert the local
> times in the Program objects to UTC.
>
> The new version is on Google Code:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/mythcal/

Hi Richard,

I'm using the "read-only" version from SVN, revision 10. It works, but
it doesn't remove the old calendar entries, so every time I run it, I
keep getting more and more entries in the calendar.

Have I likely misconfigured something? :)

When I run with -n it does list all the existing programs and says it
wants to delete them, but then they don't get deleted. I was thinking
maybe I don't have the timezone configured correctly. Could that be
it?

Thanks,
aaron