[mythtv-users] Jamu problem with Wipeout TV Series

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Thu Nov 19 13:27:29 UTC 2009

Lindsay,
    Check out one more thing for me please. In the MythTV DB table
"program" see if "Wipeout" has a value in the seriesid field. Then check
if a movie has any value in the seriesid field,

At least with Schedule Direct in North America movies do not get
seriesid's so this may be a better indicator than an empty subtitle. At
times this can be very tricky as some TV series only get their pilot
show. The pilot for "Virtuality" was turned into a movie but its
metadata is only in the source TVDB and not TMDB. I am fairly sure that
it did not have a subtitle from Schedule Direct. Jamu could be changed
to use the presence of seriesid to get around this override issue.

Doug