[mythtv-users] San Jose/Bay Area Comcast Users, double check your Schedules Direct lineups

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 00:40:25 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Found today that Comcast launched *76* new HD channels in my area over
a month ago, but that while schedules direct removed the channels that
moved at that time, they didn't re-add them to their new channel
slots, nor have they added all the new channels.  I lodged a ticket,
but if your lineup is similarly affected but in a different zip, you
may want to do the same.

Here's the Bay Area announcement about the new channels and
approximate rollout days:

Here are the Zap2It listings in 95136:

Note that all the new channels are there... just haven't found their
way to SD yet.  Hopefully it gets sorted sooner than later.